Monday, July 24, 2017

Guest Post with Kathy Schweinfurth

Hi Verve friends! Today we have a special guest blog post from the super talented Kathy Schweinfurth. Her cards and projects for this release were simply fabulous and she's back with a little more inspiration with the new stamps today. Let's hear from her about the card she's sharing with us today...

Summer is one of my favorite seasons.  I love the longer daylight hours, enjoying nature in full bloom and spending more time outdoors. I'm savoring every last drop!



My card today is full of summer savoring!  I layered lots of bright colored pattern paper and color coordinated these adorable cups from the new Verve Fill My Cup stamp set and coordinating Happiness In A Cup dies then added the sentiment from the Always Time set.  The three new coffee/tea sets and dies work so well together and the combinations are endless!

Fill My CupAlways TimeHappiness in a Cup Die Set
Fill My CupAlways TimeHappiness in a Cup

A beautiful card, don't you think? I love the bold, summery colors and think I need to give this color combo a try. Be sure to check out Kathy's blog for more projects with Verve stamps, and while you're there give her a shout out for bringing such wonderful inspiration to us this month! Here's a collage of a few of her amazing release projects.  Thanks Kathy!